It was never so easy to create your own icons.
Any To Icon Pro converts any graphic file to an icon file.
It comes with an user friendly interface and is really fast processing.
Use your favorite image editor to create amazing looking images and easily convert them to Icons with Any To Icon Pro.
Now You can convert any image you have or find on the internet to your own icon.
Any to Icon Pro converts all commonly used image formats to Windows Icons (see bottom of that page for all supported formats).
Any To Icon Pro uses advanced resampling filters, allowing you to create icons from really small or very large images and still get excellent results,
without pixeling or artifact creation during resizing of images.
With our user friendly interface, the application is extremely easy to handle. You can add whole folders containing your images to the processing list
or just pick as many files as you wish.
You can drag and drop images from your folders or even from the Internet Explorer into the Any To Icon Pro Image List.
Any To Icon Pro converts as many images as you wish at once, just prepare your file list and hit the start button.
You have full control over the properties of the created icons. You can define the Color Depth, Transparency and Size to create customized icons.
You can create multi-resolution icons for Windows XP or single-resolution icons for older Windows systems.
With our Update Technology you will always stay up-to-date with our latest available version of Any To Icon Pro. Without any additional charges!
- Supports almost any image file format
- Converts multiple files at once
- Advanced Resampling Filter Technology
- Very fast image processing
- Custom Sized icon creation
- Custom Color Depth (from black and white to 32bit True Color)
- Creates Grayscaled Icons
- Creates semi-transparent Icons for Windows XP
- Creates multi-resolution icons for Windows XP or single resolution icons for older Windows systems
- Automated Web Update included
- User friendly and Multi-Lingual Interface
- Additional Easy to use Wizard Interface Mode
- Comes with Quick Start Help Document
- Runs on all Windows Systems
Supported File Formats
- BMP - Windows bitmaps
- ICO - Windows icons
- WMF - Windows metafiles
- EMF - Windows enhanced meta files
- JFIF - JFIF images
- JPG - JPG images
- JPE - JPE images
- JPEG - JPEG images
- MSK - Windows bitmaps
- RLE - Run length encoded Windows bitmaps
- DIB - Device independant Windows bitmaps
- TGA - Truevision images
- VST - Truevision images
- VDA - Truevision images
- WIN - Truevision images
- ICB - Truevision images
- TIF - PC TIF images
- TIFF - Macintosh TIFF images
- FAX - GFI fax images
- EPS - Encapsulated Postscript images
- PCX - ZSoft Paintbrush images
- PCC - ZSoft Paintbrush images
- SCR - Word 5.x screen capture images
- RPF - Alias/Wavefront images
- RLA - Alias/Wavefront images
- SGI - SGI true color images
- RGBA - SGI true color images with alpha
- RGB - SGI true color images
- BW - SGI black/white images
- PSD - Photoshop images
- PDD - Photoshop images
- PPM - Portable pixel map images
- PGM - Portable gray map images
- PBM - Portable bitmap images
- CEL - Autodesk images
- PIC - Autodesk images
- PCD - Kodak Photo-CD images
- GIF - CompuServe images
- CUT - Dr. Halo images
- PSP - Paintshop Pro images
- PFR - Paintshop Pro frames
- TUB - Paintshop Pro tubes
- PNG - Portable network graphic images
- GED - Arts & Letters thumbnail images